PhotoBucket Pictures

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 57

We started the day with a little amphibious action.
We rallied the Argo through the woods. But, once again we weren’t out 5 minutes before we were high-centered on the beaver-dam. Crimony!

The location was a little extreme for the Range Rover so we scowered the property for something with some muscle.

I was about to use a horse when I found the tractor neatly hidden in the wood-chip barn. We drove out to the dam & did our best to pull in out. Problem is the there was a hug log & a berm in the way.

That’s where the opposite of Captain Planet comes in: My main man. Shane.
He proceeded to move the berm and move/break the 20 foot log while I ate corn-nuts.

Now we need a climbing fix; after all we hadn’t climbed since the Black Hills. Debated on driving a few hours to do some outdoor climbs; but, settled on the rock gym in town.

Shane & I jumped into Luke's car & rolled over to the gym. Luke & Shane put on a climbing clinic while I drained mountain dew after mountain dew to stave off my mono-like fatigue.

Later Moms created an organic feast that ya’ll wouldn’t believe.

Fully fed, we once again have a hankering for digital entertainment, but all the DVD’s at the house were missing from their case’s.

So its off to red-box.
I’ve come to find this box is usually full of horrible film
Luke & Shane talked me into renting “The Box”.

Wow, worst movie I have ever seen.. I’m still (at the time of this writing) mad that this movie is actually in circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment