PhotoBucket Pictures

Monday, July 5, 2010

Rory's 24-28th

Spent time with my beautiful girl

explored Austin's in-city wilderness

Met her entire family

We all had stab at climbing

Interviewed Saturday. Went really well. was offered a position for the fall. Which is really encouraging cause I really like Austin, & because I would like to get going with this teaching thing as soon as possible.

However I left the interview unsure. Why? Well its Christian school (mostly good), its mad wealthy (not soo good), & predominately white (totally not good). I rather be in the inner city working. Know what I mean? Also, he wanted me to teach two section of AP Biology & three sections of Pre-AP biology. Which is alot for someone who has never taught before! Told him no thanks.

Bought a flight back to Virginia to meet up with Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment