PhotoBucket Pictures

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 43

Cleveland? Shane does have distant kin there. No thanks. On to Chicago.

Shane resumes his driving position & I plug in my office (see Picture). I find this is the only time either of us have to write. So I crack caffeinated beverage & get down to business.
Writing is so much work though because there is usually much to see.
That or I have my head out the window trying to un-sickify myself (Shane has a tendency to drive insane).

This drive is a haul. 530 miles or so. We break up the monotony by talking about what we are going to with our lives, the point of life. You know light stuff like that.

The sun was setting as we made our way northward through Chicago. What a beautiful skyline.

Made it up to my old friends/roommates apartment in Northern Chicago.
Him & his roommate Jeff are both PA students with a similar sense of humor.
We catch up, trade war stories, & laugh over the rest of our Quenling.
Its good to see old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment